sábado, 23 de julio de 2016

UTI-fifth-proyect-draft

FASHION SHOW


COLLECTION AUTUMN-WINTER 2016




HENRY: Hi Carla I am pleased much that have assisted to the parade
CARLA: Hello this type of events I love, will see different types of clothes that are very interesting.
HENRY: Yes, the collection will introduce today is the latest in clothes from the autumn-winter, several of the great European designers will be present today.
CARLA: That great news, I love fashion, I love summer collections that brings each year Prada
HENRY: Yes, they are incredible, excellent quality fabrics, colors that they combine with everything if your designs are great.
CARLA: Prada is a large Italian firm of cotton and silk clothing
HENRY: Yes, I love male designs that are of that mark, for example leather jackets that removed last winter were a success in sales.
CARLA: And what is male clothing, what is your favorite brand?
HENRY: I love Louis Vuitton,  the turtle neck shirts are great, they are comfortable and warm
CARLA: Yes, I also have a bag of Louis Vuitton, got me it and I love it because it has a unique style, where it combines floral prints and is leather authentic

 HENRY: I'll start the parade, the collection will show first the latest autumn/winter clothing for women.
HENRY: The first girl out is German, I've seen it already in previous parades. The first set is Prada, wears a blue sweater sleeves, this brand is more common to see clothes in solid colors.
CARLA: I don't you like those types of colors, I prefer clear, bright colors like light green, neon green.



HENRY: The next girl wears a dress with a floral print. Do you think that design?
Carla: I think that that kind of designs, would women from the age of my mother better the truth that I do not like at all what are prints of flowers on the clothes.
HENRY: this girl that comes out now it more safe that if is of your pleasure, takes one jeans torn, that design is looks very youth. What do you think?
CARLA: If you notice the difference with the previous design. I love this American of cashmere that is worn and combined wonderfully with those ballerina type shoes.
CARLA: that well looks the girl that just of exit that t-shirt turquoise with neck in V, you is super, every time out best designs.
HENRY: I'm looking forward to seeing the collection of Gucci, which will surprise you this year.
CARLA: As will be present some rubber boots are great.
HENRY: I love the clothes of Gucci, are innovative your designs.
CARLA: Starts now Gucci collection, note that fur coat should cost $300.
CARLA: I want one of those are cute.
Henry: Gucci has luxury clothing, this blouse carrying that girl would be you very well.
CARLA: I prefer silk shirts are much more comfortable and expensive, besides that as dark color of this blouse does not like me.
HENRY: You will start the men's collection, the end.
HENRY: first collection out is by Hugo Boss, I love you designs this brand?
CARLA: The truth that my father has several things that designer and if the clothing of this brand is of very good quality, has different materials such as cotton, silk and polyester clothes
HENRY: am wishing to see them new costumes, although are a little expensive but would like to buy me one.
CARLA: If, the tie's color cake I love, looks very well with them suits gray of Hugo Boss

Names:
Carla GUILLÉN
Henry Jaramillo
Teacher:
Paulina Altamirano

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario