lunes, 11 de julio de 2016

GET EXPRESSIONS


GET EXPRESSIONS

Do you find it hard to get through the day without texting your friends?


If it is good to talk with friends and thanks to the cell phone is easier, but if I can get used to being without my phone and go quiet.


How do you feel about buying gifts? Does it take you a long time to get around to choosing something?




I love giving gifts. If I have to give gifts I buy things that are useful. When I buy gifts I give me the feeling of seeing the happy face of the other person.


Does it take you a long time to get around starting your homework assignments because you are on social networking sites?




I like being in touch with my friends and talk with them, but I can easily get out of social networking to perform my tasks.

1 comentario: