martes, 10 de mayo de 2016

ASKING INTERVIEW QUESTIONS


ASKING INTERVIEW QUESTIONS 


·         How long have you been living here?
I have been living here 8 years.


·         Have you ever lived in another country?
No I never lived in another country.

·         What kind of music are you listening to currently?
I listen to currently pop music.


·         What is your favorite way of spending (an evening)?
My favorite way of spend an evening is to reading a book.

·         When did you last (buy yourself a treat)?
I like to buy things; my last purchase was a gift for my mom.


·         What did you do for you last birthday?
For my last birthday I traveled to Quito because my mom worked in Quito.

·         What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
My father on my birthday recorded a video for me and my sister.

·         Who or what is the greatest love of your life?
My dad and my mom.

·         What were you doing at this time yesterday?

Yesterday afternoon I was doing my homework

1 comentario: