domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2015

CIRCLE OF FRIENDS


My best friend 


She is Daniela. She is my sister and for me is my best friend. She is an interesting woman, is very pretty. She is a student, her favorite color is green. She is very good at math and chemistry. Daniela loves the candies. We always go to the movies or walk. Daniela is very funny. We laugh a lot. Daniela has a beautiful pet, is a dog, her name is Lucas. She cares for your pet loves her. Her favorite hobby is dancing; likes to dance Latin music. We are both sports fans. Despite being smaller than me it is a very good company.




















My best friends from college

Miriam is a friend I met on my first day of college. She is a funny person. She is from La Maná in Latacunga. We share many classes, on occasion Miriam cooked in my house. She likes ice cream, it is very romantic. She likes Romeo Santos and vallenatos. She is very outgoing. She graduated from college last year. We loved the coffee with cream and cinnamon.
Diego is other friend from college. I met on my first day of college. He is from Ambato and together we traveled every day to college. He is really interesting man. He likes the fast food and coca cola and does not like carrots. We had fun on the rides with Miriam and Juan. He love the countryside and agriculture, their parents are farmers too.


1 comentario: